CICS’s network of providers offers a continuum of services to support individuals and strengthen communities.
New providers may be added to the provider network if CICS determines an individual will benefit from the provider’s services or if the provider offers services that will enhance the network.
Becoming a CICS Provider
New network providers will be approved through the following process:
A referral or request for a new network provider may be made by an individual (or authorized representative), their case manager or social worker or directly by a provider. All requests to become an approved provider shall be directed to the regional operations officer at email@example.com.
The provider shall complete a provider network application and will be screened by the region. The provider may be asked to meet for an interview or provide additional information.
Criteria for consideration includes:
- Unmet need for the proposed services
- Unmet access standard for proposed services
- Provider experience in providing the services
- Documented outcomes and satisfaction
- Coordination with other provider agencies
- Evidence of individualized services
- Relationship with other regions the agency serves
New network providers shall receive appropriate orientation and training concerning CICS's MH/DS Plan.