CICS maintains a network of service providers to meet the continuum of service needs of individuals.
New providers may be added to the provider network if it is determined either a particular individual will benefit from the service (as determined by the individual's inter-disciplinary team) or that the provider will provide service(s) that will enhance the service system.
Becoming a CICS Provider
New network providers will be approved through the following process:
A referral or request for a new network provider may be made by an individual (or authorized representative), consumer's case manager or social worker, or directly by a provider. All requests to become a member shall be directed to the Regional Operations Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Provider shall complete a provider network application. Provider applicant shall be screened by the region. Provider may be asked to meet for an interview or provide additional information.
Criteria for consideration includes:
- Unmet need for the proposed services
- Unmet access standard for proposed services
- Provider experience in providing the services
- Documented outcomes and satisfaction
- Coordination with other provider agencies
- Evidence of individualized services
- Relationship with other regions the agency serves
New network providers shall receive appropriate orientation and training concerning CICS's MH/DS Plan.