The following documents provide more information about how CICS is supporting individuals and strengthening communities.
- Management Plan Policies and Procedures
- CICS Children's Advisory Committee Information
- CICS Children's Advisory Committee Application
- CICS Brochure
- CICS Annual Service and Budget Plan FY20
- CICS Annual Service and Budget Plan FY19
- CICS Annual Service and Budget Plan FY18
- CICS Annual Service and Budget Plan FY17
- CICS Annual Service and Budget Plan FY16
- CICS FY19 Annual Report
- CICS FY18 Annual Report
- CICS FY17 Annual Report
- CICS FY16 Annual Report
- CICS FY15 Annual Report
- Iowa Developmental Disabilities Council
- Iowa's Mental Health and Disability Services Commission
- Mental Health Planning and Advisory Council
- NAMI - National Alliance on Mental Illness
- NAMI - Iowa
CICS collaborates to improve the mental health and disability services by participating in planning workgroups. The links below are documents related to these workgroups.
SF 504 sec 18 required each mental health and disability region to convene a stakeholder workgroup to create collaborative policies and processes relating to the delivery of, access to and continuity of services and supports for individuals with mental health, disability and substance use disorders particularly for individuals of complexity.